Saturday, August 11, 2012

Early Morning Cattle

It's been a long week. I rushed things with Ringo earlier this week and he put me off. I'm pretty mad at myself. That same night I tripped letting the dog out and I think I did something more serious to my ACL. I can't really straighten it. I've been wearing a brace and just working Ringo from the ground. Let me just say this very much parallels the rest of my life. And I just can't make myself go to the doctor because I know they will say surgery and it's just not a good time for it.

A little bear has been visiting the ranch this week. I never saw him, but I guess he had some fun playing with our massage therapist's yoga ball...and popped it. I have heard he put on quite a show.

This morning was my last morning. I have next week off to chill before school starts. I may take an out of state trip...but still not sure.  Just fall cattle work and bison roundup to look forward to.

I think i've done a pretty good job of posting my days on the ranch. If life hadn't gotten complicated I would have been better these last few weeks, but all things considered, it's been real.

Back to reality...



1 comment:

Dreaming said...

I'm so sorry you hurt yourself - I know what you mean about not going to the Dr 'cause the time isn't right. But... make sure there isn't a possibility of doing more damage.