I need to find a new phone. My contract is being renewed with in the next month (if I get around to it) but I am in desperate need of a new phone as my second Razor is getting ready to die...Have I ever mentioned how much I hate that thing?
- NOT GOING TO FALL APART (need I say more?)
- Can put in my front pocket without it dialing EVERYBODY
- Can handle being dropped every now and then?
- User friendly ( I just don't have time to get too complicated. If it has lots of features, but is still easy to use...that's fine)
- If I sit on it (not jump on it)...it won't quite working
- Has good service (why do some models work better than others?)
- Touch screen (worth it or a hassel?)
- PDA - Useful? Does it cost more for service? If I don't get the service is it just another phone?
- PDA - Planner capabilities...easy to use?
- Blackberry - Yes, no? Heard both great and horrid things...
Cost of phone doesn't play into it so much as I'm on a school plan and get a wicked discount (namely free). What's a good phone that won't die either? All I know is I haven't been happy with a Motorola.
What I've seen and am interested: