It works. Now I get to take a billion steps to publishing posts instead of clicking a button...just to make everyone else happy. Somehow I'm not happy about finding a solution to the problem.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I don't know why I'm letting this get to me, but it is. Maybe because I'm so consciencious about every little thing I do...(some may call it anal retentive). Anyway - this whole thing with my anonymous blogger bothers me. I know that I'm not wasting time, but I guess somebody chooses not to believe me, and I guess if that person doesn't then maybe others don't either. So to try and remedy this situation I'm trying a blog off my school laptop. If this posts immediatly than I know it's my computer that is causing the problem. Perhaps because I write offline usually it comes up later? (This was a suggestion a web page designer made to me since they often work offline and sometimes see a change in dates and times of design due to it)
So I guess what I'll do is I'll write offline at home on a WORD.doc, e-mail it to myself at school and then copy and paste my work onto my school computer on the blogger site instead of using an offline form and getting into service at school. Here goes...
at 5:38 PM
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Can anyone figure why I have a mean anonymous commenter? I barely have time to blog as it is and all I'm trying to do is keep in touch with my friends from back home periodically. This puts a damper on my days...
I guess I have to put blocks on my blog now. Oh well.
Not what I needed tonight. I've had a long enough day as it is.
at 8:01 AM
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Finally I got busy last night to get a post out sometime today. So here are Pictures! Yeah!
If you haven't yet noticed I wrote three blogs...
While checking my site last night at a friend's house I had a disappointing experience with my comments from an earlier post. I know this must be somebody I know...so if your reading this...scroll down to your addressed 'note'.
I also had a rough night last night, but by sharing with all my worthwhile readers I feel refreashed. Plus I have pictures!
at 10:55 AM
Though you may be someone my boyfriend is trying to help out because you are a friend of a friend and found yourself stranded in our mountain valley, I think you are worthless. Why do you ask? Let me count the ways...
1) You come into my house and eat anything you want. To top this off I have discovered you feeding your girlfriend as well from my groceries. If you replaced the food you ate I wouldn't have a problem with this, but you don't.
2) You know the water in the ranch house is sulfuric and therefore we buy drinking water. Do not drink my water. Buy your own so when I get in after working my tail-end off I have something to rehydrate myself with.
3)You talk big, but you are so self-absorbed you have no idea how stupid you sound. You will never 'get rich quick' and need to find a job. Period.
4) The three or four 'odd' jobs you have done around the ranch for us all doesn't translate into your keep. If you haven't noticed the people around this place are up before dawn and rarely back before dark. That means we work for multiple hours at what usually amounts to multiple jobs multiple days in a row. Your hour or two spent painting the entry gates barely scratches the surface of our day.
5) You lie. Plain and simple.
6) You looked like an idiot when you almost fell off your horse driving those 300 head last weekend in Pagosa while staring at two girls in a Hummer. Everybody made fun of you all day and I didn't even start the fun. Maybe I should have video taped it for your girlfriend?
What cataclysmic even started this off? You telling me you were entitled to your opinions last night while telling me you thought all drugs should be legalized to help stop Organized Crime, and I disagreed....for which you replied with profanity and nasty name calling.
Shut up you hypocrite and get a job. It would also help if you moved back to Texas where you belong.
at 10:37 AM
For your info I write my blogs offline at home in the evenings where I don't have internet (when I actually find the time to do it) and then post them when I come into a service area BEFORE I start school in the early mornings. My blogs typically post 3 to 5 hours after I have posted them when I post them before 8:30 am, but only a half hour to 2 hours after about 2 pm. If I try and post after 10pm, however, sometime I have to wait until God knows when...I'm sorry I have to explain this to you, but it seems it's really none of your business anyway.
If you watch my blog so closely you would have seen I've written about this a few different times...trying to find a solution no less...It's just another chapter in my life of how things go odd as usual...
at 10:21 AM