Sunday, November 29, 2009

Preview

I survived. It was interesting, but once I was down the aisle nothing mattered anymore.
Getting to the church. Dad surprised us with a Navigator Limo. It rocked!I think my dad was more nervous. The salon that did my hair and makeup said I was the calmest bride they'd ever seen. I think it was the Mimosa that did it.
The bestman (my bro) and groomsmen tux's didn't match. Nate's was wrong also. The only major issue of the day - which I didn't notice until afterwards anyway. However, I think the place should give money back to my brother and Nate for screwing it up. I checked the info that was given to them, what they wrote down and what they received. They aren't the same. My fur. LOL


17 comments:

AJ said...

Congrats! You look beautiful! Becky looks adoreable, too!

Can't wait to hear all the details!

alanna rose said...

It was wonderful!
Congrats again!

h said...

Congrats! You look beautiful and your dress is exactly like the one I've been oogling online. :)

Erika said...

wow. you look amazing!!! love the dress. glad that you had a great wedding and now you can move on without the wedding drama. :)

Carroll Farm said...

You look gorgeous! The little girl looks great too, I love the dresses on both of you! :)

Congrats to getting it over with! Now on with reality and all that it does...

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Ohhhh...you looked absolutely beautiful!!!! I LOVE your dress. So classy. And the fur is a stunning touch.

Congratulations!

Now aren't you glad it's all over.;)

randi said...

Congratulations! Wish I could have been there.

Love,
Randi

YGS said...

You look amazing! Congrats :)

Laura said...

You look so amazing! Congrats! Congrats! I wish that I would have been able to make it! :(

Diana said...

Danielle - you look FABULOUS!! Your gown is GORGEOUS, the BM dresses and flowers are ADORABLE and your hubby is a LOOKER :)

I am soooooo happy for you! Hope to see you soon.

Kara said...

You look beautfiul and I LOVE your dress. I wish I was there to celebrate your special day with you. You and DH make a wonderful couple.

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Your dress is gorgeous!! I LOVE it!! Congrats! It looked like it couldn't have been a more perfect day!! I love the pictures!! Beautiful!!

Congrats again, and You looked Stunning!!

alanna rose said...

We'll be in town sometime around Christmas - we're still working out the logistics for this year ;)

rae rae said...

sooo beautiful. I love your dress. Congratulations to you both. I'm glad that you made it!!! ;-) I can't wait to see more pictures!

Jericho Rose said...

Congrats!!

The Wades said...

You guys are beautiful together! I'm glad the wedding is over. I hope a lot of the drama is as well. Congratulations.

The Wades said...

BTW, I think you look gorgeous. That dress is incredible. :)