Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Typical

The Good News: The weather is back into the 50's during the day. I have been out working with my horses. I don't have to wear my honkin' winter boots. Yeah for warm weather!


The Bad News: The sheet of ice under the water spigot outside is still there. It's slippery. I didn't want to change boots with rubber soles to haul water.

My Shoulder:

The Good News: It's not broken, dislocated or fractured like the Dr. thought.

The Bad News: The rotator cuff is bruised, the tendons are pulled and so is the bicep. I have to wear it in a sling for the week. I can't lift it above my rib cage. Boo.

The Cool News: I got a CD of my X-Rays. Technology is great.

7 comments:

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Owww!

AJ said...

Sorry about the injury, but the fact that they gave you a CD of your x-rays is cool!

Kara said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

X Rays are crazy things! Glad nothing is broken.

Dreaming said...

Ouch! That darn ice!
You sound like my son - he was thrilled when his orthopedic surgeon emailed him x-rays!

alanna rose said...

This is just no good.
Stop hurting yourself! That's an order, lady!

The Wades said...

Cool picture. I love to see break-free bones. :)