Monday, March 05, 2012

Albuquerque

I spent a lot of time in Albequerque growing up since my grandparent's lived there. Even though we only live about 3 hours from there, I don't get down too often, so when the hubby and I decided to enroll in a Retrouvaille weekend there; it felt a little like coming home. So we've spent a few more days there since with the post program. For those of you who don't know what Retrouvaille is, click above. It is based on the Catholic Doctrines, but is non-denominational, affordable, helpful ... and has been much needed in our lives. Let's just say that all those great communication skills we know don't do so much if you have never learned how to use those skills correctly.

While there the balloons went up. We were staying in a retreat center (though this is not a retreat type weekend) overlooking the Rio Grande and all of the city. It was really cool.

2 comments:

Dreaming said...

I would love to see so many balloons in one place. I've seen a few, and they look so majestic.
I'm glad you had a good time.

alanna rose said...

I've heard great things about Retrovaille...I'll add you guys to my prayer list.
Lots of love!