Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break

...and we're getting out of here! A few months ago Nate and I decided if we had a good tax return we'd be going on a vacation for spring break. Sooooo....we booked a cruise from LA. We're going to leave Saturday night and spend Sunday afternoon in Lake Havasu, AZ before driving to Long Beach Monday. I'm looking forward to Lake Havasu because I want to see the London Bridge - yes, THE London Bridge. Which is just a bridge, but the history behind it is pretty cool!

It's a short cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico over a five day period. We plan on going snorkeling, kayaking and taking a winery tour. Wyatt is going with us (of course) and I'm excited to see him play on the beach. We are travelling with Carnival Cruises, which also offers babysitting services, so we can have a quiet night if we want it.

5 comments:

Dreaming said...

Your plans sound heavenly! I love cruising!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Oh, I would have loved to have met Joy Cowley and given her a hug for all of the joy she brought so many kids!

alanna rose said...

Have a ton of fun! And, I'm so happy you are taking Wyatt. What fun memories for all of you :)

GunDiva said...

Thanks for stopping by!

I cruised on over to Bella Italia - I love Italy. One of my favorite places on the planet. I didn't have a chance to go through your entire blog, so forgive me if I should know this - did you go to Cinque Terre?

My all-time favorite area in Italy. I cried when I heard about the mudslide last November. I can't wait to go back. One of these days...

GunDiva said...

I got so excited about Italy, I completely forgot to comment about this post!

I love the London Bridge. Ok, maybe not the bridge so much as the story behind it.

I hope you have a fabulous time on your cruise.

JJ said...

Hope you guys had an awesome time!