Friday, August 18, 2006

Frustrated?


This is me today after our yearly fall High School meeting before the kids come back....ahhhhhhh!

To top it all off I won't be updated this more than about once a week. I'm rather upset about this, but we had to put some blockers on our computers at school because of the student misuse and unfortunetly the program we're using doesn't allow personal passwords. So I'd have to go get the administrator every time I wanted to get on....such as before school and after when he isn't around. I do have access a few other places, but I will be getting my own access by November when I get a new cell phone that has a wireless connection for the computer too....So until then I promise to check all your blogs out regularly, but I can't leave comments! I'm still here even if you can't all see me!

Last weekend was great. Went to Stratsburg to watch my buddy Kelly Wild Horse Race, then followed him up to Cheyenne for the night. Bar was boring, but we hung out Sunday and went out on his bike, played with his colt (which I get to babysit while he's in Iraq) and cooked Elk on the grill. Then I had to drive home in the worst rain storm I've ever seen in my entire life! If I'd known it was so bad before Denver I would have stayed up North, but made it home finally after 7 hours of VERY slow driving.

Just been getting my classroom ready for school. I'm surprised at how organized I am and my good attitude. That was one goal when I got back from WYO...to have a GOOD attitude about school. So far, so good...those crazy women I work with can't help being a bit off during meetings, and afterall, it obviously didn't kill me.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Too bad kids misuse the computers. But I guess it isn't surprising. I left you a note in response to your comment. So look at my blog again when you have a chance.

What grade are you teaching this year? Your positive attitude will definitely rub off on the kids.

Stephie said...

The MAN blocks lots of stuff at my school too.... it's the most random things though, I still haven't figured out the system yet

Danielle Michelle said...

So this is working today - at least off my webpage...not sure if I can post blogs yet though...but at least I can leave comments!

Danielle Michelle said...

Come visit! Kelly is beyond hot. We did date...there are issues there and we're better friends- though it's my opinion he should marry me and let me travel all over the world with him in the Air Force ;)

Jericho Rose said...

That kitty is scary!

Diana said...

Roses to a hot guy
Thorns to firewalls and freaky cats

Glad to hear that you're doing well.....Sorry you have to go back to school