Friday, August 11, 2006

Logic?

So I seem to have figured out why I do stupid things regularly, like go out on fire as one of two girls on the crew and the only one in my squad...I'm below average in the logical intelligence area...hence what makes me the guys' amusement for a 16 day tour of duty. I was locked in a porta potty (they wanted to see how loud I could yell...), duct taped to a bench, had my boot laces tied to my Nomax pants...you get the picture.

Also, I'm debating the logic behind why I'm going to go on a date with a guy who disappeared from my life for about a month and then sort of popped back in. It's of course more complicated than just that...but still...I do sort of like him, but have been a bit 'warned' off. Why would you disappear if you thought I was so great? And any guy I date had better think I'm so great. I'm not selling myself short here!

And wondering how I'm going to juggle my increasingly busy schedule...working 32 to 64 hours per pay period for the Forest Service, teaching full time, running the ranch and baling for another farm after school for the next few months...crazy? Maybe, but I'm going to be laughing it up when I bring home that new truck of mine!

Speaking of trucks...some of you have wondered what I'm looking for. Preferably New - Used, Ford or Chevy Heavy Duty, Diesel 250 or 2500 with a trailer package and 5th wheel hookup. Going to go in search later next week. I would this weekend, but I think I'm heading to Denver to watch some Wild Horses Racing tomorrow.

Enough rambling for now...


Your IQ Is 100

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Average

Your General Knowledge is Above Average



2 comments:

Kara said...

What was the the guy's reasons for disappearing for a month? If they seem logical, then I say go for it. Also...what is the harm, you can get a free meal out of it...lol

Danielle Michelle said...

You said it...and his reasons were logical...very much so in fact. I just wasn't being very logical about a few things he managed to point out to me...