Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fun Stuff

I can't believe how motivated I've been this week! I got school Chritmas cards out, my cards to send out almost finished, a scrpbook as a gift done, pictures of Kelly's babies dressed up for Christmas taken and printed out, senior papers graded, a graduate paper I've been trying to start started, and cheer practice for out tourny this weekend every evening! Yeah me!

I thought I'd share some pictures of the foals all dressed up and of me and Dixie trying to have our picture taken for Chritmas cards. A friend came over last night and attempted to help me organize my dogs for a picture. Maverick kept try to eat Sedona's santa hat, Sedona kept attacking Mav's reindeer antlers, and Dixie kept jumping on the both of them...so I gave up. Could have been cute, but no. So we decided to get a picture of me and Dixie for the cards instead. Dixie was a bit uncooperative, as you can see from the following set of 'bloopers'...but we DID get a good pic that will be sent out on the cards I am mailing early next week! Check out Dixie's facial expressions through the whole ordeal...

1 comment:

Kara said...

It looks like getting your pic taken with a dog is a lot of work. But it looks like you had fun!!!