Thursday, October 11, 2007

To My Anonymous Blogger

For your info I write my blogs offline at home in the evenings where I don't have internet (when I actually find the time to do it) and then post them when I come into a service area BEFORE I start school in the early mornings. My blogs typically post 3 to 5 hours after I have posted them when I post them before 8:30 am, but only a half hour to 2 hours after about 2 pm. If I try and post after 10pm, however, sometime I have to wait until God knows when...I'm sorry I have to explain this to you, but it seems it's really none of your business anyway.

If you watch my blog so closely you would have seen I've written about this a few different times...trying to find a solution no less...It's just another chapter in my life of how things go odd as usual...

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm just glad that you are blogging!!

Anonymous said...

I may be young, but I know BS when I read it!