Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I don't know why I'm letting this get to me, but it is. Maybe because I'm so consciencious about every little thing I do...(some may call it anal retentive). Anyway - this whole thing with my anonymous blogger bothers me. I know that I'm not wasting time, but I guess somebody chooses not to believe me, and I guess if that person doesn't then maybe others don't either. So to try and remedy this situation I'm trying a blog off my school laptop. If this posts immediatly than I know it's my computer that is causing the problem. Perhaps because I write offline usually it comes up later? (This was a suggestion a web page designer made to me since they often work offline and sometimes see a change in dates and times of design due to it)

So I guess what I'll do is I'll write offline at home on a WORD.doc, e-mail it to myself at school and then copy and paste my work onto my school computer on the blogger site instead of using an offline form and getting into service at school. Here goes...

1 comment:

JJ said...

I think you should do whatever you want and is easiest for you. Who gives a f*ck about what some random anonymous commenter is saying? They obviously aren't a friend- just someone looking to make trouble - and besides, who actually analyzes what time other people post on their blogs? I don't think I've ever paid attention to that. Disable anonymous comments in your blog and they won't be able to bother you again!