Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yeah for Frost!

However, we need moisture REALLY bad here in the valley, so snow actually would have been appreciated. I did get a chance to snap some pictures while I waited for the truck to defrost yesterday morning. Some of the pictures may be usable, (but need some editing) as it was hard to see well with the sun coming up and reflecting off everything. These two are of the same area, but at different times of the rising of the sun.

I like them both but can't decide which is better. The first has a little more depth and color as it was taken a little earlier. However, the second seems more 'cheery' and bright as the sun was starting to peak over the ditch. Which one do you like?

6 comments:

rae rae said...

I like the second one better ...

alanna rose said...

I like the second one :)

Crystal said...

I like the first one! I'm a sucker for color depth.

Stephie said...

I like #1

Andrea said...

I like the first on better, I like the depth and color better! Cool shots!

AJ said...

#1


Still waiting on the news:)