Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wanted!

SWF from Colorado needs date (with a man!) for November 24th, 2006. Must be available for the whole evening (and perhaps into the early morning hours) for my 10 year reunion in downtown, stuck- up, Birmingham, Michigan. Good dinner and drinks will be provided, but lushes need not apply. If rich, yuppy-type people bother you, please move on as there will be many present.

Date must be presentable and attractive since I am trying to make a good impression on people I haven't seen in 10 years, and want to look like I can land a decent date for at least one night out of my life. I promise to be in my best attire...and am going somewhat crazy trying to find what that might be. I promise it is not blue jeans, boots and a cowboy hat. But, hey, I still have almost two months...

Must be willing to put up with my somewhat neurotic behavior concerning this whole event. It's not something I really want to attend, but feel I HAVE to attend. Get it? Just apologizing in advance...

5 comments:

Laura said...

I wish I knew someone that I could set you up with!!! I'd offer my brother but he's only 19.

alanna rose said...

You can take my brother! He's cute and lives in Troy, plus he's a college graduate and cleans up really well.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I pimp him out, I think he has a girlfirend, but I'm sure he'd be up for a night of drinking.

I'll stick his picture on my blog :)

JJ said...

Hey - how long are you going to be in the Detroit area?

Danielle Michelle said...

tentatively? weds through sun

JJ said...

Poo - I'll be leaving Thursday AM and getting back Sunday night :(