Friday, January 30, 2009

Things to do...

Find the gnome that keeps blowing out the pilot light in my water heater. Thought it was the wind, but not so much now when it happens 2x a day and there is no wind....stupid little bugger.

Make the chicken pen larger with chicken wire so they can 'free range' over more space, but not actually be in danger of my neighbor's chicken-killing dog (which by the way was missing this morning. I didn't do it, I swear - and I hope it's still gone when I get home today and they don't think I did it - cause I really didn't).

Cut more firewood

Get a farrier out here for my poor horses feeties!

Ride and exercise everyone!

Start the colt I'm breaking in trade for my hay

Clean the dog pen

Borrow a wheelbarrow and clean out the chicken pen

Take pictures for the yearbook of the Varsity B-Ball games Saturday night and Winterfest Dance

Win the lotto

Of course this is all dependant on weather and sanity.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sanity? Really, we need that? And to think, all these years, I have been with out it and nobody told me we needed it. Sigh....

Girl, I hope the weather and your sanity are doing well! And you get your list done. Breaking a colt in the winter sure doesn't sound like fun.