Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fun List

NINE things you last did:
9. last place you were: In my barn doing chores and feeding horses before having to come into school.
8. last cigarette: I don't smoke
7. last beverage: water
6. last movie watched: A Love Song for Bobby Long
5. last phone call: My mom to tell her my phone is working.
4. last song played: Something’s Gotta Give by Leann Rimes
3. last bubble bath: Last month
2. last time you cried: Night before last
1. last alcoholic drink: Greek Wine

EIGHT have you evers:
8. have you ever dated someone twice: Yes – I’ve been on and off with more than one guy in the past
7. have you ever been cheated on: Probably, but I really don’t want to know the details. I’m not with them anymore anyway.
6. have you ever kissed someone: Ever? Of course, but not in a long while. Today? Ha, ha, ha..
5. have you ever kissed someone you regret: I don’t think so…
4. have you ever fallen in love: Absolutely
3. have you ever lost someone: As in death? Yes. As in physically losing someone? Friends at concerts, students at the amusement park, myself in Greece...
2. have you ever been depressed: Sure
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Who hasn't?

SEVEN things you have on:
7. My ring from Delphi
6. blue jeans
5. Cool bling-bling watch I just bought from Sheplers
4. The bracelet my mom bought me in Sante Fe
3. Cropped ¾ sleeve, dark blue sweater I bought at Walmart (but everyone thinks I got it at an expensive store at the mall in the Springs).
2. Silver twisted necklace
1. Fun boy shorts and sports bra (I was tired this morning and it looked comfortable)

SIX things you did in the past three days:
6. Went to Dance Class
5. Went horseback riding
4. Took my dogs for a walk in the pasture
3. Took Maverick for a walk along the Rio Grande between Dance classes
2. Spoke with my friend Erika back in Michigan
1. Cooked myself an Elk steak dinner, baked potatoes and roasted peppers, but put it away in the fridge since it just didn’t seem right cooking a big dinner with nobody to share it with.

FIVE people you can tell pretty much anything to (in no order):
5. Kelly
4. Erika
3. Matt
2. Andrea
1. Virginia

FOUR websites visited today:
4. Amazon.com
3. MSN homepage
2. AGD Blogs (I think I can group these together yes?)
1. Victoria’s Secret

THREE things you hope to accomplish today:
3. The article about Greece for the school newspaper
2. My pictures downloaded
1. Get through an after school meeting calmly…

TWO things you hope to do before you die:
2. Get married and start a family
1. Feel like I have been successful and made a difference

ONE reason you’re happy today:
1. My students love me

No comments: