Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait, and wait...

So my week is better than when I last posted. For starters, I'm sitting at HOME for the first time since I've moved to Colorado working on the internet! It's a fairly expensive service, but I get it through Verizon and it beats having to pay for a home line that I would never use. Plus I bring my laptop with me everywhere so it's very convenient. It is a bit slow when my bars are low, but it's not too bad...

Also - I haven't received my new phone yet, which means.......I'm hooked up to the 'damaged' phone which was suddenly reincarnated this afternoon and is back up to par. That also means I get my $250 back that I was spending to replace this one! Yeah me!

So I decided to post some pics finally of the last few months!



I've also decided to make my own Christmas cards this year, so all of you who have my personal e-mail, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS! If you don't have my e-mail, send a message out through the AGD list...and I'll try to do that too. I've decided I want to grow up some and actually keep an address book.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Super cute pictures! Thanks for sharing!

alanna rose said...

Do you think you could call the Big M and have them transfer Jocko out to where you live instead of dreary old Findlay? That's be great....

Kara said...

I can't wait to see your Chirstmas Cards. I took the pictures for mine, but ordered through this lady that I found. They are really cute.

Jericho Rose said...

Hey,
We are actually planning a skiing trip sometime in February. Last winter we went to Winter Park and my boyfriend's mom has a friend that lives in Granby. Last year we stayed at her place for free. We are hoping to do the same thing again. Where do you live?