Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's Official!

Once again the computers here are on the 'blink' so I'm going to hurry up and post this before it all shuts back down...

I will be back in good 'ol Birmingham late Tuesday night before Thanksgiving until Sunday morning. I wanted to stay another day but couldn't get the time off work.

So for all you chicka's in town...let's get together!

Should be getting internet at home here REAL soon so I can update this thing a bit more often!

E-mail all your numbers if I don't have them and let's have a few nights out! I'm WAY overdue!

5 comments:

Kara said...

I would love to get together. I will be at my parents.

Anonymous said...

Count me too, but I need your email address to send # too. I want to hear teaching stories (only the good and inspiring ones for now.) I would leave my email here, but have had issues with someone harassing me on email/blogger so need to figure out a different way to exchange contact info...

h said...

Sorry I won't be able to get together with ya. Have fun while you're here!

YGS said...

call me
two four eight
seven nine eight
five seven five eight

JJ said...

Erin - I have Danielle's e-mail; I'll send it to you :)