Friday, November 24, 2006

OMG

Ok- I'm freaking out about this whole reunion thing. Really freaking out. I have broken out in hives. I have NEVER broken out in hives before. Luckily they seem to be going away already, maybe.

I can't believe I thought this was a good idea. I HATED high school. What was I thinking when I said I would go? Like it would make me a stronger person by surviving this event? I'm strong enough! I have done many more things people will probably consider me redneck for, but that I'm proud of!

I think I need to call in backup. Big Rock between 8 and 11 pm. I'm on the Maple side of the place, but I know the other side of the bar is open. Hopefully my brother follows through and gets together with his girlfriend and meets me over there. Anybody else want to come save me? I suppose I could still back out, but I flew all the way here AND already paid for the night.

Maybe I'm just retarded, but I've really decided I don't want to go anymore.

1 comment:

Erin Byrge said...

waiting for details...

I am sure it was fine!! You live an amazing life that is different than most everyone around here. That is something to brag about, not break into hives over!!