Thursday, April 02, 2009

In Response...

No BABY! Making me nuts....*grumble* I think she's having a contest with Pearl over at Swamp Suburbia to see who can hold out the longest.

Also - I moved my bookshelf to the side bar to see if that clears up any issues. I've had some comments from people saying they CAN see the post, but whoops, it disappeared later on - Some say the book shelf may be causing issues - Some with no problems....

So, please comment and let me know if my post appear on the main page. If not, my next step is to remove the book shelf and see if that is an issue (even though blogger IS having problems with other blogs too). If you still can't see the post, then we know it's not the bookshelf bit.

I need knee surgery in response to Figure Skating on them for 25 years and skiing on them for almost 20. They are just plain 'ol wore out and have started to ache when I crouch down or after a particularly long day in the saddle. It's a meniscus thing...

UpDate: I've removed the bookshelf. Let me know if it's working...yet...and I've done a re-publish of all posts to see if that helps. I CAN see everything so I'm depending on you all to let me know what's going on!!!

8 comments:

Stephie said...

I still can't see the post without clicking through the archives. :(

AJ said...

I couldn't see the post without clicking through either.

This time it was also way down at the bottom, (probably b/c of the size of the bookshelf in the side bar...it had to put it at the bottom).

On your last post...my wish list is similar with prescription sunglasses, a new fridge, laminate floors...when did our dream lists get so practical?? :)

YGS said...

Still can't see it unless I navigate through the archive. I had issues with my other blog too and I had to change my template and remove somethings in order to make it work. I doubt that Google will fix this anytime soon!

h said...

I dont' have any problems seeing it. I have to admit that I'm glad you removed the bookshelf since it was causing weird issues on my end with viewing your page.

alanna rose said...

I can see your posts just fine, but the sidebar is all the way at the bottom of the page. Sometimes the "landscaping" is a pain in the butt.

randi said...

Nope. Still have to go through the Archives. :(

Stephie said...

If I don't go through the archives all I see is red on the right and then if I scroll down the videos you have posted are there, but they are in the red, not on the yellow part. If that makes any sense at all....

BB said...

Looks fine to me!! Very groovy... although slightly hard to read on your funky background...

I have joined twitter too,,, fun!!
:-)
BB