Friday, April 21, 2006

Neuroticism?!?

For those of you who know me well, you know that in my life it seems that anything I do must run hand in hand with some small disaster. I've gotten used to this and just figure if I couldn't handle it, than it wouldn't be happening. My newest worry? Maverick's at the vet's for the weekend because he is one sick puppy. He won't eat, and when he does throws it all back up. So I started thinking...it seems all the little 'beings' in my life seems to be, or have, some kind of problem or other....mainly they are neurotic. Dixie thinks she's a human, literally. She backs up to sit on the couch or in chairs, and she throws temper tantrums, stomping paws, whining, the whole nine yards. Sedona feels she is a reincarnated Blue Heeler, and brings in and cuts cattle very well; except she's not and is going to keel over of a heart attack one of these days. I have a cat that feels she's been slighted by life, a cat who thinks she's a dog, a cat who drools, and a tomcat that can't get the job done, and so I therefore think he's gay. And now I have and anorexic/bulemic puppy?! I'm not even going into the livestock...

So this has made me wonder on many different levels...am I attracted to neurotics, or are they attracted to me? This could be my problem with some of the other 'beings' in my life you know...
Anyway, keep your fingers crossed Mav's okay and I have him home by Sunday. On another note, I'm sitting in the coffee house at the moment waiting to get my tattoo done. Will post pics on Monday!

No comments: