Monday, June 19, 2006

Hmmmm...Vewy, Vewy Interesting...

So who asked if I had dates lines up when I got home? Hell Yeah! Two days spent with Chris this weekend ;)

Anyway - started with the Forest Service last week and have been trying to adjust to the new schedule. I'll get there, just give me time!

Big Fire near us. Hopefully I'll get called up. Our FMO (Fire Managment Officer) just headed out to check if we were needed, but my guess it's going to be a big fat no. Kicker is I bet Alamosa Volunteer Fire was called up and Chris is there since he's not texting me back. Bummer. I'm way jealous.

Your Linguistic Profile::
50% General American English
25% Upper Midwestern
10% Dixie
5% Midwestern
5% Yankee

1 comment:

Amy said...

We are stuck here at station until thursday morning cuz our superintdent is at a big meeting in WV but who knows after that we will hopefully head out that way