Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm Baaaack!

So we all got back without a hitch! Definitely need to go back and visit again and spend some more time in certain areas...maybe travel the Mediterranean again.

Did you know...?
Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Lifeguard
2. Ski Patrol
3. Firefighter
4. Teacher
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Gladiator
2. Oh Brother Where Art Thou?
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. River Runs Through It
Four places I have lived:
1. Calumet, MI
2. Birmingham, MI
3. Port Huron, MI
4. San Luis Valley - Colorado
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Don't have t.v.
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Greece
2. Turkey
3. Germany
4. Baja California
Four websites I visit daily (or more like weekly now):
1. Hotmail.com
2. Blogger.com
3. All my AGD links!
4. EBay
Favorite foods:
1. Chinese
2. Crab legs
3. Italian
4. Tamales
Places I would rather be right now:
1. Back on the Mediterranean
2. Baja
3. On Vacation
4. Out to dinner with someone since I have NO FOOD in my house!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey, you seem very worldly and multi-talented.

Danielle Michelle said...

I had two this weekend with Chris....woohoo!