Thursday, June 29, 2006

Moi, This Week


I am trustworthy and honest
I want a real home
I wish life was not always so full of obstacles
I hate hypocrites
I miss my family
I hear what I want to
I wonder if I will ever be truly satisfied with anything
I regret not thinking before I speak
I am not growing up, ever!
I dance to almost anything
I sing in my truck
I cry when no one can see me
I am not always patient
I make with my hands new fence when my ponies tear it down (this evening's project...)
I write whenever I can
I confuse myself with love
I need to accept my downfalls
I should appreciate more the forces in my life
I start too much
I finish everything I start

Hopefully something exciting occurs this weekend. I was supposed to patrol for fires, but funding fell through, so now I just have to be available if one does start. I have 5 days off and don't know what to do with myself! I suppose I can get a lot done with the ranch, but it would be nice to be a little bit social at least. I'd try and make a date with Chris but I think he may be a bit mad at me at the moment (see above, lines 6,7 and 8). Though I'm really hoping that isn't the case...
I was thinking of going to Greeley for a rodeo if I had a friend there, but unfortunately I can't get hold of him, so that's out. Plus I really want to stick to the forest if there's another fire. I need a new truck and can't pass up the H-pay or overtime!
Long frustrating week...4 10's can really get to you sometimes...but having Friday off is worth it. Sorry I haven't been very insightful lately, it's hard after a long day in the field to be articulate.
Oh yeah! Almost a week ago Izzy (my little Manx cat) had two kittens! This is a step up since last time she only had one. Yeah, my Tomcat's not gay! I'll get pics up since they aren't as newborn ugly as they once were and their eyes are almost open. 2 cute!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Beautiful picture.