Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Picture Update

We have been in Rhodes all day today and debark in about another hour to sail to Crete. Unfortunetly I won't have pics from here since I took all of them on a film camera. But I did go snorkling today with some other students as a chaparone while my kids checked out the old city and layed on the beach.

Thought I'd update some pics...

At the Acropolis...

Zeus' Temple. We never got any closer than this, but it was pretty impressive anyway. One of the oldest temples in Athens.

Mycanos on the bay....

Mycanos from Little Venice...

Will update with Patmos and Ephesus tomorrow if I get a chance! We're having a great time and getting a great taste of Greece. I would definetly love to come back to a couple different places to see in more detail. Hope everything is well at home! Be back soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Lovely pics...Do you plan on going to Crete or Santorini??? I heard it's beautiful there.

Laura said...

Your pictures are amazing! I hope you are having fun across the world!