Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Life Theme

I am definitely having too much fun with this blogthings site. Dance went great last night. We have a recital coming up put on by the academy in the valley, and I'm doing hip-hop and jazz for them. I'm also getting sweet talked into volunteering my time to help out with the little kids and play a walk on part. Since I can't figure skate out here (no rinks), and I was going crazy I decided to get back into dance. Now I drive 50 miles one way, once a week for class. I would love to dance every night, but can't afford the gas. I'm jonesin to get skates back on my feet and start coaching again, but my hands are sort of tied in that category. I figure dance is the next best thang!

Against my better judgment I hung out with Chris after class last night and tried staying awake through a movie with him and his roomy and her boyfriend. Needless to say I'm way tired now and should have probably headed home for a decent night's sleep. Oh well. Hindsite is always 20/20. Live it up right?!

Born to Be Wild

"I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under"

A total independent spirit, you can't be held down or fenced in.
You crave the feeling of wind on your face... and totally freedom.
So halfway through the week, 29 more days until I fly out to Greece, and I am going to soak in the Hot Springs tonight with my famous Marguarita's, a few friends, and...Chris! We're spending quite a bit of time together lately....hmmmmmm....Definitely getting a bug about school for the year. I WANT OUT! Yes, it is time and I'm almost more anxious than my students for summer vacation to be here. It's gorgeous out, I want to be out riding and working my horses, planning long weekends and making double what I normally make for the next three months. Counting down...

1 comment:

alanna rose said...

I want to soak in the Hot Springs!