Monday, May 08, 2006

Supercat!

My little Manx jumped up on the counter this morning and hid inside the Walmart bag I had there. Unfortunately she tried to crawl out the wrong way and morphed into supercat! I finally took pity on her and took it off after she ran around the house with it chasing her for awhile. It was like a parachute when she jumped off the counter.

Great weekend! Went shopping Friday and found another dress, so now I'm all set for Greece! Went down to Pueblo Saturday morning to watch my friend Kelly at a wild horse racing clinic. Took some pictures, drank some beer and soaked up some sun. Had a ton of fun and met some great people. Can't wait to meet up and party with them again! Kelly thinks I should be a rider so I'm thinking maybe I'll learn. I miss rodeo and would love to get out doing it regularly again. I stick a horse pretty good so I figure why not?

Coming home Sunday I drove through the Canyon River Gorge where some of the best white- water rafting can be found in Colorado. Definitely need to be doing that this summer. Anyway, while driving I heard this loud 'thump' and lo and behold just below the road on next to the river were a bunch of Mountain Goats. Luckily my camera was available! The two rams on the left were going at it and the noise they made echoed through the whole canyon. It was way cool!

2 comments:

rae rae said...

"going at it" had entirely different connotations to me :)

Danielle Michelle said...

Well we know where your dirty mind is! LOL