Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Making me Happy Today

Inspired by Heather S. to think positive...
The things making me happy today:

Went for a ride on Chris' Harley last night and must admit after this last weekend I think I may have a bit of a crush on him now (and if you're reading this, you're a dork!).

After first hour (the class from hell) everything has run smoothly and the kids have been very positive and polite.

My drama class is watching 'School of Rock' and Jack Black Rocks!

I have Jazz tonight and thus have to drive into Alamosa, and get to see Chris again...

Maverick is definitely bouncing back from his surgery and loves his mommy!

We had enchiladas for lunch!

I LOVE Gala apples and just ate one.

2 comments:

rae rae said...

Danielle and Chris... sitting in a tree....

Danielle Michelle said...

k-i-s-s-i-n-g...