Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stealing Blog Ideas

So Heather found the fun blogsite I've been wasting mucho time on...and now I know exactly what rock star, pop princess and muppet I should be...go figure. More fun facts about my life to come!


You Are Sheryl Crow!

Down to earth with tons of creative energy
When you talk, everyone can relate to you
"Life springs eternal
On a gaudy neon street
Not that I care at all"


You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!



Your Inner Pop Princess Is Shakira

"Baby I would climb the Andes solely
To count the freckles on your body
Never could imagine there were only
Too many ways to love somebody"

You're more a poet than a pop star.

No comments: